- Gift to Saint Martin's extends couple's legacy of activism to future generations of students
- Couple's gift honors mother's healing legacy and family connection
- Grateful alumnus helps build foundations for life with scholarships
- 'Think of the positive impact beyond your lifespan'
- Friends and alumni seize opportunity to make tax-smart gift
- Kopps make bequest for scholarship endowment
- Gift to ensure campus beauty for years to come
The information on this website is not intended as legal or tax advice. For such advice, please consult an attorney or tax advisor. Figures cited in examples are for illustrative purposes only. References to tax rates include federal taxes only and are subject to change. State law may further impact your individual results. Annuities are subject to regulation by the State of California. Payments under such agreements, however, are not protected or otherwise guaranteed by any government agency or the California Life and Health Insurance Guarantee Association. A charitable gift annuity is not regulated by the Oklahoma Insurance Department and is not protected by a guaranty association affiliated with the Oklahoma Insurance Department. Charitable gift annuities are not regulated by and are not under the jurisdiction of the South Dakota Division of Insurance.